Senior Business Development Manager - Flexible Location
Home Office - China
Assurance – Sales
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to join SAI Global- Assurance Division during a time of fantastic company growth and success. The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the achievement of new business targets within Product Services programs through the management of strong relationships within existing key clients, the conversion of sales leads and the acquisition of new clients.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Entre and maintain currency of records related to client contacts
• Create opportunities and document sales results in SalesForce
• Attend SAI Global team at trade shows and conferences
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Strategically plan approaches and pitches for prospect clients taking into consideration specific needs and requirements of the business.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Developing and ongoing maintenance of sales procedures across Product Services to ensure a common process is adhered to by the sales team and fits with other operation procedure manual.
• Liaise effectively cross functionally throughout the business.
• Ensure that there is a strong connection with Client Managers and Auditors.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Consistent achievement of given sales targets
• Minimum of three years' experience in B2B within a professional services industry (Assurance and Certification industry desirable but not essential)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and local language)
• Proven track record in a sales or account management role with demonstrated track record to consistently meet monthly quarterly yearly targets.
• Commitment to providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
• Ability to prepare accurate quotes and proposals.
• Demonstrated willingness to go beyond the call of duty to achieve targets and exceed customer expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to nurture relationships in large, complex organizations to achieve significant expansion of business relationship with that client.
• Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
SAI Global is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces differences. We have a culture that supports family friendly practices, flexible work arrangements and all our offices are disability accessible.
To take advantage of this opportunity, click 'Apply'
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.