E-Learning Support Analyst
Learning – Delivery
SAI Global, a global provider of Risk Management Solutions, is recruiting for an E-Learning Support Analyst to provide technical guidance and support to our clients across EMEA. The role will primarily provide 1st and 2nd level technical support across SAI’s course library alongside implementing courses both within SAI’s own LMS suite and to clients. Due to the nature of the role, previous experience of working in a technical support role is essential, and the ability to relay clear information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders is key. An overview of the main duties is provided below:
• Respond to telephone calls, emails and other requests for courseware-based technical support;
• Solve requests directly, or perform triage, to determine the nature of the issues;
• Conduct follow-up activities with clients to keep them informed of resolution timescales;
• Log and track issues via our ticketing system until resolution;
• Troubleshoot complex product problems and provide solutions;
• Identify and request appropriate information from clients;
• Upload courses onto the LMS and amend as required;
• Update and amend SAI courseware in line with requirements provided by Client Success Managers;
• Test current and future courseware builds for accuracy and compatibility;
• Manage courseware script archiving;
• Document processes to ensure best practice is embedded;
• Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
Experience and Skillset required:
• Previous experience in support e-learning, web solutions, or software in a commercial environment;
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience using eLearning authoring tools, web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome), and Microsoft Office suite;
• Basic Windows 2012 server, SFTP usage, and general networking knowledge, and basic SQL/Access knowledge;
• A basic technical understanding and or hands-on experience of dynamic web technologies and frameworks including; AICC, SCORM 2004, SCORM 1.2, TinCan/XAPI;
• Experience of web and user interface design (Responsive/Adaptive Design);
• Experience with video and audio editing software;
• Experience with e-learning content and development process;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Highly organised and methodical;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence;
• Self-motivated with excellent time management skills;
• Excellent attention to detail, sense of ownership and proactive attitude towards the role;
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.