Lead Auditor – NDIS
Assurance – Delivery
The Management Systems Auditor role requires audits to be conducted against the NDIS Practice Standards, in addition to other national and international management systems standards.
Your primary role will be to conduct audits against these standards for a portfolio of clients involved primarily with providing Disability Services, and to provide technical support to these clients when required and appropriate. The role can include auditing other industries where you may have experience.
Auditors are responsible for ensuring audits are conducted in a timely and effective manner, employing the relevant risk assessment standards or assessment criteria and maintaining the audit process rigor and technical integrity and to meet internal and external accreditation requirements.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Plan and complete client audits on time and according to relevant standards including completion of audit reports
- Coordinate internal and external communication regarding client management needs
- Apply knowledge of operational improvement techniques and industry best practice, when auditing client organisations
Key competence requirements are:
- Detailed understanding of the NDIS Practice Standards and their application, related legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding the diversity of services provided and how this impacts on management practices.
- Good communication skills and professional presentation.
- Confidence in dealing and communicating with all levels of a business from Executives to operational levels.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, whilst working unsupervised for the majority of your time.
- NOTE: This role requires you to undertake a National Police Check, International Police Check if relevant and a Working with Children Check with a satisfactory outcome.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Lead Auditor Quality Management Systems Qualification.
- Must have completed NDIS Auditor Training.
- Registered Nurse Qualification or other Health Care qualification is desirable.
- In-depth experience across a broad range of industries will also be seen as an advantage.
- A demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management Systems would be an advantage.
To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply' or for further information
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.