BRCGS Food Auditor
Home Office - UK
Assurance – Delivery
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit an experienced Food Auditor, based South of the M4, to join our expanding team on a Subcontractor/Limited Company basis. As a Food Auditor, you will be required to plan and conduct professional audits that meet customer requirements. For this opportunity we are looking for Auditors who can audit against 1 or more of the following BRCGS categories (and have achieved full competency):
3 (Raw Prepared Products)
4 (Raw Fish)
7 (Dairy and Liquid Egg)
8 (Cooked Meat and Fish)
9 (Raw Cured and/or Fermented Meat and Fish)
10 (Ready-To-Eat Meals)
11 (Can and Jars)
13 (Alcoholic Drinks)
Due to the client facing nature of the role, excellent customer service and communication skills are required as you will be responsible for representing SAI Global. An overview of the main duties is provided below:
· Plan, arrange and undertake detailed evaluations of premises, procedures and practices against pre-determined standards;
· Use objective evidence, gained through evaluations, to prepare detailed reports in an accurate and concise manner. In addition, you will be required to report findings verbally to clients;
· Under-take client follow-up;
· Provide certification recommendation;
· Ensure that client Non Conformities assigned to follow-up are answered in a timely manner, and review and analyse client answers;
· Provide answers to any requests arising during the technical review of files;
· In conjunction with the Administration Team, you will also need to aid in the maintenance of comprehensive customer files, including all necessary documentation, as well as work with the Business Unit to facilitate internal and external communications regarding client management needs.
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
· A degree in a food related or bioscience discipline, or as a minimum a higher education course in a food or related or bioscience discipline;
· A minimum of five years post qualification experience related to the food industry;
· Lead auditor qualified to IRCA or equivalent;
· HACCP qualified;
· Excellent report writing, analytical and presentation/communication skills;
· Highly self-motivated, and capable working with minimal direction displaying credibility and responsibility;
· IT literate with proficiency across Microsoft Office;
· Ongoing professional accreditation and development.
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.