Business Development Manager - Assurance (SE USA)
Home Office - USA
Assurance – Sales
The Business Development Manager will be a key member of the fast growing, Assurance division – specifically, the Quality Management System team – reporting directly to the VP, Sales.
The Business Development Manager - Assurance will be responsible for generating new business; selling certification to ISO standards, audit and inspection, training, and consulting services for management systems across key industries such as aerospace, automatic, general manufacturing, etc. within the Southeast Territory
He/she will also develop expertise in SAI Global’s Assurance portfolio as well as industry standards and certifications, and will work cross-collaboratively with our internal, global teams to drive audit and certification process and services enhancements.
- Achieve annual revenue goals by leading and executing full sales cycles – including prospecting, pipeline development/management and contract execution for new and existing accounts
- Develop effective sales and marketing strategies for pricing, competitive strategy, negotiations, and navigating key buyers and influencers
- Utilize consultative selling methodologies to assess, understand, and provide the most impactful offerings for our clients’ and their quality management systems
- Lead, plan and coordinate all client-focused activities to ensure successful close
- Maintain current CRM (SalesForce.com) database information and documentation for all customers and prospects in assigned territory
- Keep well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge
- Build upon your client contacts and relationships and proactively gain understanding of the client’s business opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years' experience and success selling B2B services within technology, industrial, food/beverage, or other heavily regulated industry; experience in the third party risk industry preferred
- Experience developing a sales strategy, including the techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment
- Familiarity of ISO Standards, and Audit and Certification requirements under various laws and rules
- Working knowledge of enterprise business applications such as GRC, ERP or CRM applications
- Highly organized, self-directed business style with strong ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Driven by business results and customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, sound judgment
- Flexibility and adaptability to a high growth and evolving organization
- Technical aptitude for learning software and new technologies/systems
- Home-based position; travel required (up to 60%)
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.