WSO2 Integration Specialist
Standards – Applications
· Experience: Senior
· Attractive Salary Package
· Great location in Sydney’s CBD (World Square)
· Global company and Team
· Career development & learning opportunities
· Supportive of Flexible work!
About the role
Working within our Digital Portfolio this role is responsible for providing technical oversight, development and deployment across complex integration solutions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has solid analytical and problem solving skills with the capacity to successfully manage multiple work assignments while maintaining strong attention to detail.
You will be able to demonstrate your expertise with integration patterns, asynchronous messaging, orchestration and legacy systems integration. Ideally, you will have experience in operating service bus and gateway infrastructure and associated hogging and monitoring systems, along
· Sound Knowledge and understanding of WSDL, XSD, XSLT, REST, and SOAP.
· Solid understanding of managing and configuring applications connectivity using ODBC and JDBC.
· Ability to work in both Windows and UNIX environments and write and execute scripts as required.
· Solid working experience in Java and synapse programming language
You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure whilst being able to meet deadlines and confidently and consistently work in a fast paced environment.
- Team management and technical guidance of internal and external development/integration resources
- Planning of detailed integration work packages
- Management of the technical delivery of integration work packages
- Produce detailed integration deployment designs that align with the overall integration design, to satisfy the non-functional aspects of the solution.
- Updating of integration documentation and service repositories
- Facilitating the definition and implementation of appropriate integration testing tools and strategy, through unit testing, SIT, UAT and release
- Implementation of build pipelines and CI/CD frameworks that include the infrastructure design and build required.
- 8+ years commercial experience in software development, testing and architecture in medium to large enterprise solutions with a strong integration background
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including feasibility assessment and effort estimation.
- Strong knowledge of integration principles, best practice and design patterns.
- Some knowledge working in the financial services industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Data modelling, Service modelling, Integration patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web services, Microservices, Design time Architecture alignment to principles and standards, Service governance, Service repositories, Service contracts, Infrastructure impacts and Security
- Integration Design Experience: APIs – Rest, Web Services, Services and service contracts, Interfaces and interface contracts
- Integration implementation experience, exposure to:
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Identity Server (IS)
- Data Service Server (DSS)
- Environments, programming languages, standards, protocols
- Linux, Windows
- XML, XSLT, XSDs
- REST - JSON
- Development/Build Tools: Swagger, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Service Management tools/ticketing, DevOps/Infrastructure, CI/CD frameworks
- OAuth, JWT
- 3rd Party SaaS providers API integration
- Cloud platform exposure
- Octopus Deploy (or other tools such as Chef/Puppet/Anisble)
- DR and automated build/recovery
To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply'
SAI Global is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces differences. We have a culture that supports family friendly practices, flexible work arrangements and all our offices are disability accessible.
**You must be an Australian Citizen or have full working rights to be considered for this position**
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.