Digital Marketing Specialist
Standards – Marketing
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for delivering commercially astute marketing campaigns (primarily via Email) that directly impact ecommerce revenue for the Standards business globally.
This role will be responsible for the planning, execution and optimisation of Email Marketing activities to drive revenue growth and engagement across 3 regions: APAC, EMEA and AMER.
Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Email Marketing – Enhance & amplify email communications, driving eCommerce revenue and engagement across the SAI Global Infostore
- Marketing Automation
- AB testing and ongoing optimisation
- Liaise & Manage Media Agency relationships to maximise ROAS
- Copywriting & Content Production
- Analyse & Interpret eCommerce & Website Analytics
- CRM Management and validation to drive personalisation Compliance with relevant Acts, legal demands and obligations, ethical standards and company values
- Qualifications in Marketing/Business or a related field
- 2+ years' experience in B2B marketing and digital marketing/ecommerce
- Experience utilising a variety of digital marketing channels
- Experience using data for analytical and targeting purposes
- Design experience including basic Photoshop/Indesign skills /Canva
- Experience working in a cross regional role that required stakeholder management in a variety of locations
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Adobe campaign will be highly regarded)
- HTML Skills & Knowledge highly regarded
For more information, please visit www.saiglobal.com
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.