Certification Reviewer - Management System
Assurance – Delivery
SAI Global, a global provider of Assurance Services, is recruiting for a Certification Reviewer to play an integral role in supporting our Global Management Systems audit delivery operations. Based out of our Warsaw office, we are looking for an experienced individual with previous experience of granting certification decisions against ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001 audit reports. Central to the role, the Certification Reviewer will be responsible for ensuring audit reports are reviewed and certification decisions made within the defined timeframes.
Due to the nature of the role, an organised and methodical approach is needed, and the Certification Reviewer will need to be comfortable in working with a broad range of stakeholders, both internal and external, in order to help SAI continue to deliver excellence in the field of auditing. An overview of the main duties is provided below:
· To review ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001 audit reports in line with defined timeframes;
· To provide day-to-day support to other Certification Reviewers, and to act as the central point of contact for any escalated issues or certification outcomes;
· To conduct calibration and training sessions for Certification Reviewers;
· Any other appropriate duties.
Experience and Skillset required:
· Experience in a similar role with exposure to reviewing audit packs;
· Ability to provide concise technical and report support
· Ideally Lead Auditor qualified across ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001.
· Excellent written and oral communication skillset with fluency in both English and Polish;
· High levels of attention to detail ;
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
· Confident and approachable with the ability to deal with challenging queries.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.