Software Developer, Full-Stack .Net
Bell Blue, Pennsylvania
Information Services – Applications
Position: Software Developer, Full-Stack .Net
Department: Technology – ResilienceONE
Location: Blue Bell, PA 19422
Reports To: Chief Enterprise Architect
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, FULL-STACK .NET
This position will define system requirements, develop general designs and specifications, and test applications in a multi-tier, client-server environment. Working in a team, the successful candidate will interact with other developers, system users, vendors, and management to provide both tactical and strategic support in the selection and implementation of new technologies.
- Consume, develop, and maintain RESTful API services.
- Utilize and develop functional and technical specifications in accordance with project direction.
- Develop object-oriented code while adhering to Strategic BCP established coding conventions.
- Analyze situations or data to determine feasibility of design within time and cost requirements.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, test, and document coding issues discovered by QA or product support.
- Test all work by conducting unit testing and integration testing for technical and functionality verification.
- Manage personal project deadlines, log daily development tasks, and communicate daily the project status.
- Maintain documentation in code and perform bug fixes; develop support documentation/instructions.
- Provide support to any team members requiring knowledge or help.
- Performs additional job related duties as assigned.
- Targeting 3-5+ years of coding experience, preferably within the Microsoft .NET landscape.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET development tools.
- Well-versed in OOP development techniques using Visual C#.
- Exposure to Internet technologies, IE. IIS and/or Apache Web Server.
- Able to work effectively on the back-end with database technology, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Comfortable using source code control methods – TFS/Git/CSV.
- Understanding of n-tier development architecture.
Education & Functional Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field – required.
- Must be willing to work effectively within a team environment in a fast paced support role.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Can establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department, company, and vendor community.
- Comfortable contributing to department meetings as necessary.
- Proven ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding company information.
- Maintain a professional and positive demeanor.
SAI GLOBAL – COMPANY AT A GLANCE
At SAI Global, we make “Intelligent Risk” possible by helping organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust. For decades we have remained a market leader in providing business assurance for our customers. Our integrated risk management (IRM) solution is a combination of world-class tech platforms, services, and advisory capabilities that operates across the entire lifecycle. Our means of business extends to training and eLearning subscription software, content, scheduled courses, and services, helping our robust client base adhere to ethical and compliant, industry standards. In Australia, we are also a leading provider of settlement related services; company, personal, and property information.
With the recent acquisition of Strategic BCP, and the addition of ResilienceONE business continuity management software to our SAI360-GRC product portfolio, SAI Global continues to progress as the most robust and holistic integrated risk management solution in the industry.
SAI Global’s head office is located in Chicago, IL. We employ more than 2000 people from 28 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and the Pacific. Our primary office locations in North America, home to over 500 employees, include Chicago (IL), Toronto (Canada), Watertown (MA), Alpharetta (GA), and Blue Bell (PA), among other hubs around the globe.
What we offer our customers today:
· ResilienceONE Business Continuity Management software
· SAI360 Integrated Risk Management software, including Compliance 360, Digital Manager 360 (Cyber GRC), and EHS360 SaaS components
· Ethics and compliance eLearning – software, content, and course solutions; functional training services & classes
· Business assurance services – compliance consulting, auditing, & certifications
· Settlement and property risk services and consulting
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.