IRM APAC Sales - HK
Risk – Sales
SAI Global, a global leader in Risk Management software, is looking to recruit an IRM (Integrated Risk Management) Business Development Manager to join our APAC Division on a permanent basis based in Melbourne. As a Business Development Manager, you will be expected to generate business leads and opportunities alongside demonstrating software capabilities to key client stakeholders as part of the sales process.
Due to the nature of the role, the Business Development Manager must be able to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining responsibility for several simultaneous sales campaigns.
- Identify target accounts in key verticals;
- Attain assigned sales and pipeline quot
- Develop deep knowledge of SAI’s Risk and Compliance Software offerings
- Qualify target accounts using "Solution Selling" methodology
- Present Risk and Compliance solutions with Pre-Sales support
- Manage sales campaigns to closure
- Manage and coordinate the smooth transition from pre-sales to post-sales activities
- Report to senior management on all activities.
- A proven record of achievement in Enterprise Business software sales and new business development with 6-12 month sales cycles
- Specific experience in Risk and Compliance solutions would be advantageous;
- Consultative sales background
- Experience in selling “SAAS on-demand” solutions
- Experience and success in managing high-value and complex relationships with senior management in large corporations
- A good understanding of Risk and Compliance issues affecting international businesses
- Fluent, both written and spoken, in English
- A degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a flair for high-value sales
- Excellent consultative selling and contract negotiating skills with an ability to close a deal;
- Ability to deal with customers at senior management and board level;
To take advantage of this opportunity please Apply.
To learn more about the organisation visit www.saiglobal.com
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.