Management Systems Auditor
Assurance – Delivery
Based out of our Office in Brisbane, you will have previous Lead Auditor - Management Systems experience across a range of industries to service clients locally and nationally.
Your primary role is to manage a portfolio of clients related to your industry experience while conducting External Audits against nationally and internationally recognised standards i.e. ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, AS/NZS 4801:2001, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 45001:2018, Human Services standards and NDIS.
Auditors are responsible for ensuring audits are conducted in a timely and effective manner, employing the relevant risk assessment standards or assessment criteria and maintaining the audit process rigor and technical integrity and to meet internal and external accreditation requirements.
- Plan and complete client audits across three programs - Quality, OH&S, Environment
- Coordinate internal and external communication regarding client management needs such as audit planning and amendments to client files
- Apply knowledge of business improvement techniques, when auditing client organisations
You will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality, Occupational Health& Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- In-depth experience across a broad range of industries e.g. Construction, Engineering and Health Services
- Confidence in dealing and communicating with all levels of a business from Executives to operational levels
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, whilst working unsupervised for the majority of your time
- Sound English written and verbal communication skills and professional presentation
This is a great opportunity to be a strategic partner with our organisation and clients that require a great team to make this happen. To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply'
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.