EHS Lead Development Representative
Risk – Sales
Exciting opportunity for someone who wants to embark on a career in software sales and work closely with experts in the industry
· Career Progression Opportunities
· Market Leader in EHS Software
· Flexible hours
The Lead Development Representative (LDR) is responsible for driving market share through generating, qualifying and nurturing leads that build pipeline for the Australia sales Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) team.
Campaigns will be outbound as well as qualifying and converting inbound enquires coming from our many marketing campaigns and website inquiries.
- Reach targets by developing high-quality leads and appointments for the company’s products and services by executing managed business-to-business conversations (by phone, email and LinkedIn).
- Deal professionally and efficiently with incoming leads and enquiries, quickly identifying and qualifying the need and matching with appropriate product/service and following up these leads as appropriate.
- Ensure that all required activity data is entered accurately and promptly into a customer database (Salesforce)
- Desk-based research using LinkedIn and other web-based resources to identify named prospects within target organisations.
- Networking across existing clients within different product sets.
- Initiate written follow-up to calls via email, including the provision of supporting documentation and marketing material.
- Achievement of agreed targets and regular reporting of KPIs.
- Capture customer feedback and market intelligence on trends, opportunities and challenges based on above activities and report on this information through internal channels.
- 2-3 years’ experience interacting with senior level audience within a B2B environment.
- Desirable Software Solution Selling Experience/IT Industry
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRMs.
- Involvement working in a sales environment where understanding of strategic sales processes and the steps necessary to drive sales results is required.
Interested to join our ‘winning team’ in Sydney? To take up this opportunity, click 'Apply'
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.