National Sales Manager
Assurance – Sales
· Responsible for achieving targeted revenue defined by Management
· Lead, supervise, and monitor sales activities and performance across sales team in Jakarta, Surabaya and Medan
· Leading and supervising the team’s activities and performance, while ensuring the required skills, competencies, and knowledge are met through training needs analysis periodically
· Responsible for developing national sales plan and its implementation
· Responsible for supporting marketing activities in the region
· Continuously have good relationship with business association, consultant and other parties related to the business
· Contact point of global clients
· Develop the sales training program of all staffs
· Other responsibilities will be defined by the management
· Responsible as compliance function related to anti bribery policy of SAI Global for auditor under their responsibilities
· Monitoring of compliance related to anti bribery policy using Compass application
· Coordinate with Human Resources Department & related Commercial staff whenever found indication of bribery suggested/offered on the report from Compass application
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.