Assurance – Delivery
Are you looking to join an exciting new company!
SAI Global is currently looking for an EMS Manager who will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of a Quality Management program for all quality control activities.
• Manage resources necessary to implement quality control processes that result in compliance to the quality control performance metrics.
• Sampling, testing, and submission of QC test results
• Procuring and retaining specialty inspection firms and engineers.
• Submission of Certificates of Conformance
• Experience building productive, collaborative relationships with key external suppliers
• Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to work with a diverse set of tasks and responsibilities.
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Minimum 15 yrs experience in a Quality Management capacity
• Steel Fabrication
• Quality Assurance certification a plus
• Professional Engineers license – Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
• Bachelor’s Degree in a science or engineering discipline, or an equivalent combination of relevant job experience, training and knowledge.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Quality Management capacity
SAI Global is an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), SAI Global is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. At any stage of the hiring process, Human Resources will work with the applicants requesting accommodation.