Software Engineer II, Full Stack .Net & Azure
Risk – Applications
The Software Engineer will work on an agile software development team and will have responsibility for the design, development and testing of the multi-tier, Azure cloud based SAI360 software solutions. Working in a team, the successful candidate will interact with other developers, QAs, Product Owners, and management to provide both tactical and strategic support in the selection and implementation of new technologies.
- Work in an Agile team environment to ensure that projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality
- Consume, develop, and maintain RESTful API services.
- Utilize and develop technical specifications in accordance with project direction.
- Develop object-oriented code while adhering to SAI Global established coding conventions.
- Analyze situations or data to determine feasibility of design within time and cost requirements.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, test, and document coding issues discovered by QA or product support.
- Test all work by conducting unit testing and integration testing using the NUnit test framework for technical and functionality verification.
- Manage personal project deadlines, log daily development tasks, and communicate daily the project status.
- Maintain documentation in code and perform bug fixes; develop support documentation/instructions.
- Provide support to any team members requiring knowledge or help.
- Performs additional job related duties as assigned.
Experience & Technical Requirements
- Approximately 3-5+ years of professional coding experience within the Microsoft .NET landscape.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server databases, and T-SQL development (Stored Procedures, Queries, DDL and DML)
- 3+ years of experience writing unit and integration tests
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET development tools.
- Well-versed in OOP development techniques using Visual C#.
- Exposure to Internet technologies, IE. IIS and/or Apache Web Server.
- Able to work effectively on the back-end with database technology, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Comfortable using source code control methods – TFS/Git/CSV.
- Understanding of n-tier development architecture.
- Experience Angular 2+, RxJS, SASS and any other popular front-end platforms is a plus.
- Experience with Azure hosted software development is a plus.
- Experience as a technical lead of junior/mid level engineers is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology OR equivalent professional experience.
- Must be willing to work effectively within a team environment in a fast paced support role.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Can establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department and company.
- Comfortable contributing to department meetings as necessary.
- Proven ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding company information.
- Maintain a professional and positive demeanor.
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.