Manager Product Marketing Battery
San Jose, CA /
Title: Manager Product Marketing Battery
Sakuu is reinventing battery technology and manufacturing via products and process disruption. In process, our solid-state batteries are rapid printed from the transformative Kavian™ platform in agile gigafactory settings, which enables mass-scale, cost -effective, and sustainable production to meet global cell demand in our product, our Swift Print™ solid-state batteries best in class performance and safety in a recyclable and customizable format. Proprietary cell technologies provide superior energy densities for nearly limitless industry applications. The big picture impact of our manufacturing and battery technology is profound.
We need highly talented and enthusiastic minds to join our mission to help transform electric mobility, energy storage, and sustainable manufacturing- for a healthier planet.
Daily monitor and evaluate marketing’s operating performance and ensure all policies are followed. Identify and promote new business opportunities, drive the needed decisions. Contribute to company’s business development and strategic development. Operate and improve the product marketing activities, processes, outreach and programs and projects with regard to batteries, battery systems and battery system integration.
To succeed in this role, it’s essential to have marketing experience in the energy storage or electrical/ electronic devices field and strong strategic, technical, and analytical thinking capabilities.
· Deliver to performance, marketing, product and financial goals
· Build and lead product marketing activities including battery system application engineering, field support, demonstration projects, technical documentation, customer communication, CRM, pricing
· Build and oversee execution on product timeline based on market requirements
· Determine type of external communication and marketing content of battery business unit and drive execution in collaboration with corporate marketing
· Prepare, allocate and monitor related budgets
· Seek new business tools and methods
· Collaborate with other co-workers and executives to decide on business strategies
· Evaluate department’s profits and revenue, and calculate risks
· Ensure compliance with company policies and local, regional and federal regulations
As a team member at Sakuu, you'll enjoy:
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 2 weeks of paid time off
• Stock options
• Career development
• Company provided snacks and drinks
Qualifications: Qualifications and Skills
· Experience in a managerial role in the energy storage or electrical/ electronic devices industry.
· At least 10 years’ experience in energy storage or electrical/ electronic devices industry
· Master's degree in technical field
· Strong experience in project management, organization building and budgeting
· Great understanding of business functions (Sales, Engineering, etc.)
· Demonstrable ability and proven track record in strategy-building and implementation
· Working knowledge of market analysis and marketing performance metrics
· Good organizational and leadership skills
· Team player
· Proficient at project management tools (Office suite, MS Project etc.)
· Experience with the full product life cycles from prototyping to production
· Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, flexible, interdisciplinary environment
Equal Opportunity: Sakuu is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.