Customer Success Education Lead
At Saleswhale (YC S16), we help sales and marketing teams automate mundane and repetitive email follow ups. Our Saleswhale bots read emails, understand them, and respond to questions about your product or business. When someone is interested in becoming a customer, our bot hands them over to your sales team for a call or meeting. Since 2016, Saleswhale bots have helped over a hundred mid-market and enterprise teams eliminate boring work and uncover more sales opportunities.
As the Customer Success Education Lead, you will play a key role in driving customer adoption of Saleswhale. You will facilitate a pathway for clients to best leverage their AI sales assistants by building and delivering resources that enable our clients to become proficient with Saleswhale workflows. You will blend your business acumen with technology expertise to fulfill the training needs of a variety of audiences.
The Customer Success Education Lead reports to the Head of Customer Success, and is responsible for building education resources and ensuring product adoption.
- Chart the learning and development path for new and existing customers
- Communicate new product features and benefits, simplifying technical concepts to make them easy to understand for customers
- Build education program by designing structure, drafting course contents, and troubleshooting courseware
- Deliver group and individual product training sessions both virtually and on client’ site
- Provide post-training resources, including summaries and quick guides
- Document all customer interactions and maintain up-to-date customer health scores
- Gather product feedback from training sessions and create a feedback loop for Saleswhale team
- Track learning journey of new and existing customers
- Identify and document customer success drivers, supporting the internal customer success playbook development
Who You Are
- Experienced. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer facing or product marketing role at a SaaS company. Experience in building and delivering training materials preferred. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communicator. Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent classroom management skills a plus.
- Inquisitive. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of Saleswhale’s technical capabilities.
- Growth oriented. You are passionate about helping yourself and others grow.
- Passionate problem solver. You are passionate about solving problems, especially those that will bring success to the account and the individual customer.
Measures of Success
- Education and training program
- Customer adoption
- Team spirit
Come join us in making work more productive and meaningful!