Customer Success Education Lead
Saleswhale (YC S16) is an automated sales assistant that helps companies to engage, qualify and book meetings for their sales teams, at scale.
We are one of the few lucky Singaporean companies to have gone through the prestigious Y Combinator program (S16), and we have raised millions of venture funding from top Silicon Valley and Singapore investors.
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies & NYSE-listed companies, such as Randstad Group, Zendesk, General Assembly, Shangri-La Hotel and many more.
If you want to work in a dynamic team at an aspiring, technically challenging startup with high responsibility and a real impact on the direction of our product, we're the right team for you!
As the Customer Success Education Lead, you will play a key role in driving customer adoption of Saleswhale. You will facilitate a pathway for clients to best leverage their AI sales assistants by building and delivering resources that enable our clients to become proficient with Saleswhale workflows. You will blend your business acumen with technology expertise to fulfill the training needs of a variety of audiences.
The Customer Success Education Lead reports to the Head of Customer Success, and is responsible for building education resources and ensuring product adoption.
- Chart the learning and development path for new and existing customers
- Communicate new product features and benefits, simplifying technical concepts to make them easy to understand for customers
- Build education program by designing structure, drafting course contents, and troubleshooting courseware
- Deliver group and individual product training sessions both virtually and on client’ site
- Provide post-training resources, including summaries and quick guides
- Document all customer interactions and maintain up-to-date customer health scores
- Gather product feedback from training sessions and create a feedback loop for Saleswhale team
- Track learning journey of new and existing customers
- Identify and document customer success drivers, supporting the internal customer success playbook development
Who You Are
- Experienced. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer facing or product marketing role at a SaaS company. Experience in building and delivering training materials preferred. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communicator. Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent classroom management skills a plus.
- Inquisitive. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of Saleswhale’s technical capabilities.
- Growth oriented. You are passionate about helping yourself and others grow.
- Passionate problem solver. You are passionate about solving problems, especially those that will bring success to the account and the individual customer.
Measures of Success
- Education and training program
- Customer adoption
- Team spirit
What’s it like working at Saleswhale?
Our vision is to deploy an AI assistant for every company - to augment humans and abstract away mundane and tedious work.
We are one of the few lucky Singaporean companies to have completed the Y Combinator program (S16), and raised US$1.2 million in seed funding from Silicon Valley and Singapore investors to bring this vision to reality.
We are a young team (median age is 28 years old) - ambitious, weirdly passionate, and perhaps a little delusional in believing humans should leave highly repetitive and tedious work to computers, so we can focus on creative and meaningful work.
At Saleswhale, you will be joining a young, but experienced team that will help you build a career in the software and technology industry.
You will get the chance to witness firsthand how a global enterprise software company is built from Singapore, and work cross-functionally with software engineers, sales and marketing, customer success and support functions.