Head of Marketing
At Saleswhale (YC S16), we help sales and marketing teams automate mundane and repetitive email follow ups. Our Saleswhale bots read emails, understand them, and respond to questions about your product or business. When someone is interested in becoming a customer, our bot hands them over to your sales team for a call or meeting. Since 2016, Saleswhale bots have helped over a hundred mid-market and enterprise teams eliminate boring work and uncover more sales opportunities.
Job description & requirements
We are looking for a Marketing Director to build our marketing engine, and own inbound lead generation for Saleswhale.
We are proud to have an incredible list of customers across the globe, that includes some of the world's leading brands, such as Randstad, General Assembly, Unit4, Stratus Technologies and more.
We are looking for someone who wants to get their hands dirty, take ownership and be accountable for all marketing activities, including setting high-level yearly strategies and building a top-notch team to execute on those strategies.
What You Will Do
- Plan and execute on digital inbound marketing strategies, including content marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing
- Own the marketing automation process and tools
- Establish closed-loop analytics and attribution with sales to understand how marketing activities translates into revenue, and continually iterate our process to generate new business
- Own the creation of digital marketing assets, collaterals, videos, infographics, with a keen understanding of impact to lead generation
- Lead website and landing page optimisation to maximise engagement and conversion
- Run paid-ad campaigns on LinkedIn and Google, and manage marketing spend
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 5+ years Marketing experience; B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Strong demand generation marketing skills; in depth understanding of marketing automation
- Metrics-oriented — with a strong focus on ROI
- You must have had P&L and revenue ownership experience
- Willing to hold a true lead and revenue commit (Lead quotas)
- Good leadership skills and able to engage stakeholder across all levels
Come join us in making work more productive and meaningful!