Head of Marketing
Saleswhale (YC S16) is an automated sales assistant that helps companies to engage, qualify and book meetings for their sales teams, at scale.
We are one of the few lucky Singaporean companies to have gone through the prestigious Y Combinator program (S16), and we have raised millions of venture funding from top Silicon Valley and Singapore investors.
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies & NYSE-listed companies, such as Randstad Group, Zendesk, General Assembly, Shangri-La Hotel and many more.
If you want to work in a dynamic team at an aspiring, technically challenging startup with high responsibility and a real impact on the direction of our product, we're the right team for you!
Job description & requirements
We are looking for a Marketing Director to build our marketing engine, and own inbound lead generation for Saleswhale.
We are proud to have an incredible list of customers across the globe, that includes some of the world's leading brands, such as Randstad, General Assembly, Unit4, Stratus Technologies and more.
We are looking for someone who wants to get their hands dirty, take ownership and be accountable for all marketing activities, including setting high-level yearly strategies and building a top-notch team to execute on those strategies.
What You Will Do
- Plan and execute on digital inbound marketing strategies, including content marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing
- Own the marketing automation process and tools
- Establish closed-loop analytics and attribution with sales to understand how marketing activities translates into revenue, and continually iterate our process to generate new business
- Own the creation of digital marketing assets, collaterals, videos, infographics, with a keen understanding of impact to lead generation
- Lead website and landing page optimisation to maximise engagement and conversion
- Run paid-ad campaigns on LinkedIn and Google, and manage marketing spend
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 5+ years Marketing experience; B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Strong demand generation marketing skills; in depth understanding of marketing automation
- Metrics-oriented — with a strong focus on ROI
- You must have had P&L and revenue ownership experience
- Willing to hold a true lead and revenue commit (Lead quotas)
- Good leadership skills and able to engage stakeholder across all levels
What’s it like working at Saleswhale?
Our vision is to deploy an AI assistant for every company - to augment humans and abstract away mundane and tedious work.
We are one of the few lucky Singaporean companies to have completed the Y Combinator program (S16), and raised US$1.2 million in seed funding from Silicon Valley and Singapore investors to bring this vision to reality.
We are a young team (median age is 28 years old) - ambitious, weirdly passionate, and perhaps a little delusional in believing humans should leave highly repetitive and tedious work to computers, so we can focus on creative and meaningful work.
At Saleswhale, you will be joining a young, but experienced team that will help you build a career in the software and technology industry.
You will get the chance to witness firsthand how a global enterprise software company is built from Singapore, and work cross-functionally with software engineers, sales and marketing, customer success and support functions.