Sales Account Executive (APAC/AMER/EMEA)
At Saleswhale (YC S16), we help sales and marketing teams automate mundane and repetitive tasks. Since 2016, Saleswhale AI Assistants have been deployed in over a hundred mid-market and enterprise teams such as Zendesk, Randstad Group, General Assembly, and Siemens. We are a Series A, 40-person startup funded by Y Combinator, Monk’s Hill Ventures, Wavemaker, and GREE Ventures.
The Saleswhale culture is our pride and joy. Our employees tell us we are the most transparent company they have ever worked in. We believe in Radical Candor; we look for curiosity and intellectual rigor, and we appreciate grit and growth mindsets.
Furthermore, we believe in being frugal but generous with our customers and employees alike. We have a large office with a gorgeous skyline view in downtown Singapore (Suntec Tower), where we enjoy hosting events for the community. We invest in good chairs (Aeron) and good equipment. Weekly, we offer free-catered lunches to everyone regardless of roles.
Account Executives are the face of Saleswhale, responsible for winning new businesses and closing ideal customers. The AE team is empowered with the latest technology, sales tools and tactics to help them work efficiently and effectively
In this role, you will not only be an individual contributor to a personal sales target, but will also be a team player to help teammates (in Sales and in other departments) succeed .
The AE role is a lucrative sales career. This role provides a an opportunity for you to be rewarded extensively for your hard work as we believe in a commission structure that rewards both efforts AND results, with unlimited upside.
What You Will Do
- Deliver sales pitches/demos to mid-sized and enterprise prospects
- Navigate complex sales cycle, involving stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, IT, Legal, etc.
- Close new business deals, and achieve sales target
- Represent Saleswhale in events
- Leverage Salesforce CRM and other sales tools to prospect into specific markets and verticals
- Build relationships with, and engage with high-level executives at mid-sized and enterprise accounts
- Work closely with Saleswhale management to help build successful lead generating processes
What We Are Looking For
- History of achievement and competitiveness in personal and work goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write succinct, thoughtful and personalised emails, with a polished phone demeanour
- Desire to grow and excel in a sales position
- Foreigners are welcomed
- >3 years experience selling a Software as a Service (SaaS) product
- Experience in selling to Marketing/Sales functions
- Experience selling to Enterprise companies
- Experience selling to America / EMEA
- Proven record of success in exceeding Sales Targets consistently
- Proven record in closing deals above $50,000 in annual contract value
- Proficiency with Salesforce (SFDC)
Is this role not quite the right fit?