AI Conversation Copywriter
At Saleswhale (YC S16), we help sales and marketing teams automate mundane and repetitive tasks. Since 2016, Saleswhale AI Assistants have been deployed in over a hundred mid-market and enterprise teams such as Zendesk, Randstad Group, General Assembly, and Siemens. We are a Series A, 40-person startup funded by Y Combinator, Monk’s Hill Ventures, Wavemaker, and GREE Ventures.
The Saleswhale culture is our pride and joy. Our employees tell us we are the most transparent company they have ever worked in. We believe in Radical Candor; we look for curiosity and intellectual rigor, and we appreciate grit and growth mindsets.
Furthermore, we believe in being frugal but generous with our customers and employees alike. We have a large office with a gorgeous skyline view in downtown Singapore (Suntec Tower), where we enjoy hosting events for the community. We invest in good chairs (Aeron) and good equipment. Weekly, we offer free-catered lunches to everyone regardless of roles.
As an AI Conversation Copywriter Intern, you will make sure that anything AI sales assistants say is helpful, courteous, and solicits action from the reader. You will play a key role in maintaining the personality of Saleswhale-powered AI sales assistants, through being accountable for all content marketing initiatives on behalf of Saleswhale customers. You will work closely with our AI Operations team to calibrate AI Conversations, and make the experience of interacting with them as natural as possible. You will also work closely with our Customer Success Managers to ensure users and readers have a seamless, friendly experience with our AI sales assistants.
The AI Conversation Copywriter Intern reports to the VP of Customer Success, and is responsible for creating and maintaining snippets.
- Develop messaging for AI sales assistants to have efficient, courteous, impactful email conversations
- Understand different Saleswhale customer segments and tailor AI sales assistant personalities to industry and use case
- Put on a brand publisher mindset to create the content our customers are looking for and help them optimize the path to conversion
- Document snippets, building and maintaining an internal Topic Library based on snippets for specific use cases and industries
- Maintain use case metrics, supporting the internal customer success playbook development
Who You Are
- Copywriter. You know what to say and how to say it, especially when it comes to writing for the purpose of sales & marketing.
- Editorial mindset. You seek to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Intellectually curious. You like ask the right questions to learn and continue to develop yourself and improve your products. You are open to giving and taking feedback.
- Accountable. Perform all duties required by your job and to further growth goals of the organization; respond to customers with integrity and a sense of urgency.
Measures of Success
- Number of Conversations
- AI effectiveness metrics
- Team spirit
Is this role not quite the right fit?