Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
Austin, TX /
Engineering – Software Engineer /
US Full-time Salaried
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are looking for talented developers excited to work with cutting-edge full-stack web application technologies.
As part of a small, tight-knit team that highly values mentorship and career development, you will support business-critical tasks such as running campaigns driving millions of dollars of ad spend and producing beautiful reports summarizing data from millions of households to provide critical insights to our customers. From designing beautiful React components and associated Redux stores to working with complex backend data models and asynchronous job processing architectures (and much in between), you will learn and leverage a full-stack toolkit to solve pressing product problems.
As a senior team member, you will be heavily involved in technical design and project leadership, and will provide guidance and assistance to other engineers.
- Architect, implement, and maintain performant, easy-to-use web applications using current technologies and frameworks
- Collaborate and communicate with various teams across the company (including product and other engineering teams)
- 5+ years of software development experience, including experience designing, building and maintaining web applications
- A solid foundation in computer science fundamentals
- A strong appreciation and concern for how backend systems impact user experience
- Familiar with or excited to learn React, Redux, Node.js/Express, and Python/Django
- Excited to drive high-value, high-quality projects quickly to completion in a rapidly-changing startup environment
- Experience with AWS
- Experience serving as a mentor to other engineers
- An interest in contributing to product design and planning
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!