Director, Brand Partnerships, Europe
Sales – Client Partnerships (International) /
International Full Time Employee
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We're seeking an accomplished Director of Client Partnerships, Data with a mix of start-up and big company experience and a track record of driving explosive revenue growth to join our Revenue team in London.
The candidate will have a broad network, mature sales acumen and understands the planning, audience modeling, measurement and attribution needs of global brands, agencies and ad tech platforms to develop strong client relationships, be seen as an indispensable consultative thought leader, and meet and exceed revenue expectations. Each Director is responsible for the business management of their market and will be expected to forge strong partnerships with their clients in order to generate revenue.
The role will report to the Vice President, Global Brand Partnerships based in the US.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Help the CMO office measure and optimize advertising spend in today's omnichannel marketing ecosystem i.e., consumer data, predictive analytics and media intelligence that enables marketers to drive traffic, convert online and offline transactions, build loyalty, and measure effectiveness.
- Work in collaboration with Revenue, Business Development, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Legal and Finance to help identify, architect, negotiate, and close large-scale data and analytics solution agreements with large enterprise clients - either directly or through partner channels (agencies and platforms).
- Position and maintain Samba TV as a thought leader in the TV data analytics category – recognized and sought after by large enterprise consumer-facing businesses.
- Sell into multiple levels of an organization to close long-term 6/7-figure deals.
- Work deals through the Samba Enterprise Sales Process and document the details in our CRM.
- Develop effective sales strategies and deliver compelling product demonstrations and sales pitches.
- Cultivate and grow relationships with industry leaders that will lead to sales opportunities and new business.
- Apply a thorough understanding of the marketplace, industry trends and products to all management activities and strategic sales decisions.
- Collaborate with internal teams, working together to keep projects on track and resolving issues as they arise, connecting the dots between products and partners.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Listen to, identify, and understand prospects’ viewpoint and tailor communication to meet prospect needs and expectations.
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis for accurate revenue forecasting.
- Suggest product and sales process improvements that will increase sales performance metrics (we want you to have a stake in growing the business).
- Generate new product ideas and bring actionable client feedback back to product management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Digital/Media, Consulting, Analytics, Research, Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years experience in a revenue-focused Business Development or Sales role in advertising, data, measurement/analytics or AdTech/MarTech SaaS sales working with leading media companies, agencies, brands or platforms.
- Sell comfortably in a team-sell format to C-level executives of large corporations (up to C-level i.e., SVPs, VPs, Director levels across marketing, CRM, Analytics Teams, and Media and Advertising).
- Hands-on experience developing and leading multi-level strategic customer relationships driven by successful delivery of high value solutions which have yielded tangible business results (increased revenue, new market penetration, & increased market share).
- Able to operate comfortably across different client disciplines from Brand Management, Media, Research and Analytics, Data/Marketing Sciences, Product Management, Sales, Technology, Finance and Corporate Strategy.
- Understand and communicate the “big picture” of advanced segmentation, scoring, analytics, attribution platform and data solutions.
- Ability to champion new ideas, initiate change and drive innovation with your clients.
- Intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, high energy, deliberate delivery, and focused on winning, client success, and high growth.
- Proven ability to identify, open, navigate and close solution sales in excess of $1+ million within key vertical markets.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently surpassing quota, new business and overall revenue and/or profitability goals.
- Fluent in negotiating detailed and complex multi-year contracts with Fortune 1000 and multi-billion dollar companies.
- Wired by default to be in front of customers positioning Samba TV solutions to create new business opportunity for clients as well as addressing strategic initiatives with client management teams.
- Working and pragmatic knowledge of various syndicated data offerings; ability to translate data knowledge into tactical and strategic solution frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and polished manner to a diverse audience.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Preference for multi-lingual candidates: English required. German, French, or Spanish optional but preferred.
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!