Data Scientist (Warsaw)
Data – Data Science /
International Contractor (B2B)
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
At Samba TV, we are changing how industry leaders and consumers think about TV, and we're looking for a Data Scientist who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and would like to make a meaningful impact on our innovative products.
- Data Scientists at Samba TV work closely with Product, Engineering, and other teams on a variety of projects, including but certainly not limited to:
- Improving our core viewership algorithms and defining metrics to estimate the impact those changes
- Using statistical methodologies to estimate the effectiveness of our clients’ advertising campaigns while controlling for confounding factors
- Building predictive models that extend our data to all TV watchers, both in the US and abroad
- You likely, but not necessarily, have an educational background in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, computer science, physics, or econometrics. However, data scientists come from a wide range of backgrounds, so consider applying if you have experience doing the following:
- Turning vague and ambiguous problems into an actionable sequence of steps
- Using probability, statistics, predictive modeling, machine learning, or other quantitative methodologies to solve real-world problems
- Writing understandable and replicable code to work with data
- Explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Recommending next steps based on your findings
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!