New York City, NY /
Client Services – Account Management /
US Full-time Salaried
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
- Assist Sales and Account Management team to identify and solve problems for brands and clients
- Own the RFP/proposal development process by assisting with avails, linking with historical rates and creating media plans
- Work closely with Account Managers on RFP feedback/approval process by acting as the main POC internally on finalizing all updates and plan revisions.
- Partner with internal departments such as Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Research teams to assist with client-facing materials and deliverables
- Support the Account Management team in obtaining live campaign screenshots and provide day-to-day support to the Account Management team on ad-hoc requests
- Reconcile monthly billing, also working closely with Finance and Accounting Departments in regards to client credit and billing requests/issues
- Develop and maintain a proven track record of effective proposals which meet client goals against aggressive timelines
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management to understand campaign learnings and strategize on how to engage and grow accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Curiosity or understanding of digital advertising landscape
- 6+ months of media planning experience on the agency/publisher/network/AdTech side is a plus
- Detail oriented and highly organized proactive thinker, considering ways to support up-selling/driving incremental spend in all communications with clients
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task with a positive can do attitude
- Proven ability to execute sales campaigns
- Excels and strives in a team environment
- Top-notch organizational, time management and oral/written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, KeynoteKnowledge of Nielsen, Rentrak, and TNS a plus
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!