Manager, Human Resources
United States /
Core Operations – Human Resources /
US Full-time Salaried
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
Our Manager, Human Resources will play a critical role in our organization, building upon our foundation of people policies, procedures, and cultural program management to take our organization to new heights. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is interested in being a hands-on leader owning the development of our international HRBP team, while maintaining HRBP functions with executive leadership.
This position will have visibility into executive decision making processes, and will support a global organization of +250 employees. If finding yourself in a seat at the table is exciting for you, this might be the right place for you!
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Ability to influence, drive decisions and recommendations with data
- Translate business goals and strategy into optimal People processes that are scalable, pragmatic, and adaptable to unique and changing business needs
- Influence change initiatives, develop change management plans, and manage stakeholders before and after changes occur
- Effectively coach at all organization levels and demonstrate success in driving career retention and rewards programs
- Ensure compliance with national and international employment laws
- Develop year round auditing processes to ensure data integrity in our HRIS
- Manage and develop a team of 3 HRBP’s in the US and internationally
- Work closely with other HRBPs to create global HR programs providing a unified experience across all teams
- Partner with the leaders in our organization to create and implement an effective People strategy to address their organizational priorities
- Anticipates a need for change, and acts, conducting organizational planning to identify next-generation leaders
- Own the day to day HR responsibilities for our leadership team
- 5+ years experience as an HRBP
- 2+ years experience as a people manager
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in an evolving, fast-paced environment
- Experienced with HRIS platforms (BambooHR, Zenefits, ADP, etc.)
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships globally
- Exceptional advising and coaching skills
- PHR/SPHR is welcome, but not required
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!