Content Ingestion Assistant
Incline Village, NV /
Technology – Metadata /
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
Samba TV, a leading TV research and analytics company, is searching for enthusiastic, hard working candidates to complete our team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and should possess a keen eye for detail. After an initial training period
of ~1 week, this position can be worked remotely.
Please note that this is a contract position for candidates residing in the Pacific Time Zone Area available to work afternoon shifts: 4pm - 11pm PT, and available to work during the weekends.
We are looking for an initial commitment of about 30 hours a week, as needed. Exceptional candidates will be considered for long-term employment.
- Capture and ingest video content in accordance with specified protocols
- Perform all duties related to editing of video content following rigid cutting rules
- Audit files and metadata entries for completion and proper organization
- Follow departmental procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Manage workload in order to submit all tasks in a timely manner
- Task-based, deadline focused, and an obsessive attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility and the genuine desire to learn new skills applicable to our operations procedures and systems
- Willingness to work with spreadsheets (Microsoft Office Excel/Google Sheets)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a dynamic & collaborate team environment
- Speed and fluency of basic Mac OS/Browser functions
$15 - $15 an hour
Samba TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.