Fullstack Software Engineer
Austin, TX /
Engineering – Software Engineer /
US Full-time Salaried
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We recognize that the way people discover, watch, and engage with television has fundamentally changed. We connect the dots, providing a full picture of audience trends and viewership habits, and help marketers leverage this information to its full potential.
We are looking for talented developers excited to work with cutting-edge full-stack web technologies. As part of a small, tight-knit team that highly values mentorship and career development, you will support business-critical tasks such as running campaigns driving millions of dollars of ad spend and producing beautiful reports summarizing data from millions of households to provide critical insights to our customers. From designing beautiful React components and associated Redux stores to working with complex backend data models and asynchronous job processing architectures (and much in between), you will learn and leverage a full-stack toolkit to solve pressing product problems.
- Architect, implement, and maintain performant, easy-to-use web applications using current technologies and frameworks
- Collaborate and communicate across the company with various teams (including product and other engineering teams)
- 2+ years of industry experience
- A solid foundation in computer science fundamentals
- A strong appreciation and concern for user experience
- Familiar with or excited to learn React, Redux, Node.js/Express, and Python/Django
- Excited to drive high-value, high-quality projects quickly to completion in a rapidly-changing startup environment
- Experience with AWS
- An interest in contributing to product design and planning
As part of the interview process, every applicant with the ability to work in the US will receive a Codility assessment prior to speaking with anyone on the team due to the number of applicants we receive for this role.
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!