Full Stack Engineer
Engineering – Software Engineer /
International Full Time Employee
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
Samba TV, recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fast-growing companies in the US and one of the “most interesting ad-tech upstarts of the year” by Business Insider, and expands internationally. We are uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, and engage with television has fundamentally changed, and we’re connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends and viewership habits for marketers.
We are seeking an ambitious, open-minded, and forward-thinking Full Stack Software Engineer to design and develop cutting-edge software products which are actively used by more than a million households globally. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you should love making an impact in our team and our business worldwide and acting fast, agile, and strive for the best solutions!This is a full-time position based in TPE office. You will work closely with other Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers in San Francisco and Warsaw.
- Developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining the setting applications used for the deployed Samba devices handled by the Devices team
- Control the operational deployments and services of those applications.
- Be confident to be the point of answer for questions about Samba settings.
- Be in charge of the implementation of small to moderate integration projects, with minimum assistance; this could be a new feature of the Samba applications, or in the context of the integration to the existing application to a new customer.
- Participate in new product development for example: new embedded browser integration (like WebKit or Vewd or other browsers used on TV) and native UI integration (Linux or Android).
- Coordinate about the project’s requirement, timeline, and its deliverables with team leaders.
- Assist in the communication and negotiation process during the collaboration with partners in terms of technical specifications, resolution strategies, and implementation details.
- Communicate internally with respect to projects’ resource requirements, timelines, and interdependencies dependencies.
- BS in Computer Science or similar (or 4 years of experience in a similar role)
- Web development. Knowledges in Infrastructure and scalability
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of web and architecture infrastructure and scalability
- Emphasis on software testing, verification, and validation
- Team player and good communication skills
- Effectively participate in cross-functional planning, code reviews, scrum development processes, and discussions leading to continuous improvements
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
- Some prior experience in video or image processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!