Talent Acquisition Coordinator
San Francisco, CA /
Core Operations – Talent Acquisition /
US Full-time Salaried
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are seeking an energetic and driven Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team. Our team serves as the tier-one resource for creating amazing internal and external hiring experiences across our global offices. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be responsible for working closely with the Talent Acquisition team, candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers to schedule onsite and remote interviews, drive process improvements, and deliver an exceptional candidate experience as well as be a brand ambassador for Samba TV. Ideal candidates need to be customer service focused, have a strong attention to detail, and be team-oriented.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Schedule high-volumes of remote and in-person interviews
- Manage and oversee virtual onsite interviews (including creative greeting, breaks, and walkouts) to provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!)
- Understand the need to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain an Applicant Tracking System (Lever) to ensure updated information across all requisitions
- Serve as the main point of contact for all candidates
- Oversee candidate travel and expenses
- Collaborate on and manage special projects as they arise as well as make suggestions to improve recruiting/interview processes
- Bachelor’s Degree (or 4 years of professional relevant work experience equivalent)
- 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks, ideally in Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources fields
- Previous experience or knowledge working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever strongly preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, able to work on and prioritize multiple projects
- Client service mindset with the desire to go above and beyond to support the team and organization
- Previous experience with Google Enterprise (Gmail, Gdocs, and scheduling with Gcal)
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!