Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago /
Client Services – Customer Success /
US Full-time Salaried
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to own client relationships within Samba TV’s Data business unit. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving value creation for our clients and delivering high-level customer service aimed at deepening and expanding those relationships. The CSM will be our clients’ primary point of contact, working to ensure client needs are being met, and advocating on behalf of our customers to drive internal initiatives for customer satisfaction, account retention, and growth. The CSM will have ample opportunity to work cross-functionally with our sales, integrations, product, and data science teams to help improve our products, systems, and processes in pursuit of better experiences for our customers and the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate is experienced in managing Enterprise DaaS, SaaS, or subscription clients with a positive attitude and a bias toward action. Experience communicating technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences is highly valued, especially as it relates to the usage of data in measurement and advertising technology platforms. As a CSM, you will be expected to meet clearly defined individual goals while working closely with the Director to drive the business forward. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Customer Success organization that has a long runway for future growth.
- Ensure a high-quality customer experience for new and existing customers
- Position yourself as a consultant and trusted advisor to key customers
- Support onboarding of new customers and collaborate with internal teams to set customers up for success with Samba’s data products
- Proactively identify and take action on customer needs by understanding their businesses and use of our products, and always put the customer experience first
- Identify opportunities to expand/upsell client relationships in the spirit of enabling their businesses to benefit from the use of Samba TV data, products, and services
- Work in tandem with the Director to develop and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews
- Come to the table with ideas for process improvements and best practices to benefit the entire team
- Monitor and work toward improving key KPIs for the Customer Success organization, including: Net Promoter Scores (NPS), Gross Monthly Recurring Revenue Churn, Net Monthly Recurring Revenue Churn, Customer retention, Client support resolution and response times
- 3-5 years of experience working in Customer Success related role, preferably at a Daas, SaaS or subscription-based company
- Successful track record working with large, multinational enterprise accounts
- Comfort engaging with senior level executives on strategic initiatives with the support of the Director and other cross-functional team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to convey complex information in a concise manner
- An inherent bias toward action and proactivity
- Organized and process-oriented
- A desire to be a part of and contribute to an ambitious and positive team atmosphere
- Experience working with teams in different time zones
- Good understanding of the advertising industry and experience with media measurement methods, including: Audience-based media planning tools, advertising reach and frequency measurement, conversion attribution models, mixed-media modeling, multi-touch attribution, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!