Product Manager, Audience Technology
San Francisco, CA or New York City, NY /
Product – Audience Technology /
US Full-time Salaried
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager reporting to the Senior Director of Product to drive Samba TV’s Audience business and client platform. Assuming a customer empathy lens, the Product Manager will own the product development process from ideation to implementation, understanding each client's unique needs and challenges, recognizing the value of inclusiveness by seeking diverse perspectives throughout the process. The ideal candidate relies on their emotional intelligence, persuasiveness, technical savviness to swiftly meet the needs of thousands of internal and external customers who depend on Samba TV's proprietary viewership insights that enable them to make business decisions.
- Own the roadmap for your line of products
- Develop and execute the product strategy, go-to-market plans, positioning, messaging, metrics, and all elements related to the business case
- Create preliminary requirements and design concepts, and work with engineering and design to implement and iterate
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from conception to launch, including ideation, scope, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of your product(s)
- Understand and analyze user needs by integrating usability studies, A/B testing, usage data, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Grow product usage, retention, engagement, and revenue
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science, Math or related technical field or equivalent practical experience (or 4 years of professional experience in lieu of degree)
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with a focus on ad tech, user platforms and interfaces, or measurement products.
- Demonstrated technical acumen; ability to influence and debate solutions with technical team members, to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs and to represent technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Customer-centric thinking and incorporate customer feedback and customer experience in every stage of the product life cycle
- Ability to develop product strategy and tactics based on research, data and industry trends
- Strong cross-functional leadership; ability to influence and align other teams to achieve goals
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer success, finance and marketing
- You code
- Experience with statistics and advertising measurement methodologies
- Experience designing, developing and deploying customer interfaces, ideally in the advertising space
- Experience in the TV, Media, Entertainment, or digital advertising spaces
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!