Director of Product Marketing (Agencies and Brands)
San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago /
Core Operations – Marketing /
US Full-time Salaried
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to create data at the heart of TV, powering a more scientific approach to advertising and a better viewing experience for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers, publishers, TV networks, and measurement firms to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing that will focus on Agencies and Brands. This person will be responsible for contributing to product strategy, managing GTM processes, developing messaging, creating marketing collateral/tools, driving product thought leadership pieces, and helping the sales teams reach their business objectives.
- Manage the go-to-market process for products, including target market definition, messaging, collateral, training, pricing, and market share growth
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and services to align product priorities and goals
- Partner with sales and services to deliver business growth, including pipeline generation, bookings, revenue retention, and customer satisfaction
- Continuously improving/innovating our product collateral, sales tools, and marketing packages.
- Evangelize the Samba TV products through thought leadership in the market, including public speaking and by-line articles, in partnership with marketing and communications
- Prioritize and build innovation in partnership with other solutions in the Samba portfolio
- Help establish and execute a product training system and curriculum
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, preferably includes marketing to agencies
- Ad tech or TV analytics experience is a plus, but not a must-have
- Proven excellence in writing and communication with an ability to simplify complex and difficult technical concepts
- Ability to focus on driving results while never losing sight of the strategy
- Ability to build credibility with product teams, sales teams, and customers.
- Tireless work ethic and true passion for space.
- A humanistic approach to technology and a strong command of technology that will garner respect of product management and sales teams