Incline Village, NV /
Core Operations – Metadata /
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
Samba TV, a leading TV research and analytics company, is searching for enthusiastic, hard-working candidates to fill our metadata team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and should possess a keen eye for detail. This individual should also understand and respect the importance of confidentiality.
Metadata Assistants will be responsible for several data entry tasks, which will require everything from light video editing, and tagging video data with various metadata attributes. Following a period of in-house training of 3 weeks, exceptional candidates will be eligible for remote shifts & 100% flexible scheduling with a mandatory in-house meeting of 1 hour a week. Priority will be given to candidates residing in the Reno/Tahoe/Truckee area.
- Perform all duties related to tagging of video content
- Audit files and metadata entries for completion and proper organization
- Assist the Harvester Management team in building a database of US companies, brands, and products, consistent with existing company policies and procedures
- Other data entry tasks including organization, cross-referencing, and file retrieval
- Follow procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Assist Director of Operations and Metadata Specialists in daily quality control, and in-depth auditing of our daily ad schedules
- Strong attention to detail
- Speed and fluency of basic PC/Browser functions
- Partita IVA
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!