Sales Operations (Manager/Director)
Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. To make big improvements, we need innovative solutions that make great care available at affordable levels. At Sana, we are passionate about fixing this problem.
To do this, we have built a new kind of health plan from scratch for employers and their employees. Our customers can offer rich benefits to attract and retain top talent while paying less than traditional plans. Sana uses proprietary technology to cut out waste and a novel financing structure that gives companies money back when claims are low, saving up to 30% on total costs.
We are looking for a detailed oriented and analytical Director/Manager of Sales Operations to play a key role in driving our commercial organization’s performance and efficiency. In this role, you’ll own our core sales processes, sales enablement, metrics reporting, and revenue plans. You'll build, lead, and grow our sales operations team to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organization working towards a meaningful mission and make a big impact.
What you will do
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales processes within our CRM.
- Oversee lead distribution and pipeline management in collaboration with Marketing and Sales
- Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes
- Identify greater efficiencies in the sales process and drive performance
- Implement customer lifecycle management strategies to track customer relationships from lead generation to revenue recognition
- Collaborate closely with Professional Services leading up to and during implementation of a new customer
- Provide feedback to the Product team on how the product should develop to better meet partner & customer needs
- Learn a lot, work hard and be around really smart, passionate people looking to make a difference!
- 5+ years relevant experience with a solid understanding of sales B2B SaaS sales processes
- Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch
- Passionate. You care about making our healthcare system work better for people and business owners.
- Grit. You aren’t worried about getting your hands dirty and working hard when you need to.
- Comfortable with change. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside of their traditional job description
- Comfortable with modern web applications. We are building all of our software in-house and you will be a key constituent in its development.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!