Sales Operations Lead
Austin, TX /
Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
At Sana Benefits, we strive to be human with our customer relationships. We are growing fast, and we’re looking for a Sales Operations Lead to facilitate revenue growth by taking ownership of our Sales Stackd. We are passionate about using innovative technology and concierge service to elevate the health benefits experience of small business owners and their employees. Each member of our team is a true owner and makes a real-world impact to our customers on a daily basis.
As a Sales Operations Lead, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support, maintenance and training of all sales systems. This person will oversee the translation of sales processes into actionable systems via Salesforce and other designated sales software. They will research and implement sales tools as needed and ensure protocol buy-in and adoption. The Sales Operations Lead is an integral part of the sales machine.
What you will do
- Project manage and drive select key revenue accelerating and cost eliminating initiatives.
- Manage the development and deployment of productivity enhancing CRM strategies.
- Manage the Sales Support ticketing queue, promptly resolving and escalating open tickets as they arise.
- Assiste sales leadership in the implementation and maintenance of all sales technologies
- Document system configurations and maintain product enhancement roadmap.
- Receive, prioritize and deploy end-user and departmental requests.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all systems and provide end user training when requested
- Recommend system improvements and document inefficiencies when identified
- Troubleshoot, upgrade, monitor and diagnose application and system problems to enable ongoing business operations.
- Follow-up with end users to verify resolution of open support tickets.
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate.
- Create and maintain user accounts
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Develop and maintain cross-departmental communications.
- Represent the needs of the sales organization and provide a technical perspective in cross-departmental meetings and projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post Secondary degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 2-3 years experience managing Salesforce. Admin certification preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years experience managing sales enablement technology (SalesLoft preferred).Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires the ability to think quickly, while managing multiple tasks.
- Strong familiarity with Apple OS X and iOS.
- Documented experience in managing technology devices for multiple users across various time zones.
- Ability to conduct user training sessions both in-person and virtually.
Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
401(k) and HSA plans
Remote worker stipend
Opportunity for career growth
Dynamic start-up environment
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!