Senior Franchise Account Executive
United Kingdom /
Operations – Franchising /
Who We Are
We’re Sandbox VR, the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Our mission is to bring people closer together through world-class immersive experiences. When guests step into one of our stores, our full-body motion tracking gear and Hollywood motion capture cameras make them the stars of their own movies. Groups freely roam our large-open “holodecks” together, relying on each other to succeed in social experiences. Whether it’s venturing into space, battling on the high seas, or surviving a zombie apocalypse, our experiences take our guests on a journey they won’t forget!
Since launching in 2017, we’ve become the location-based VR industry leader. As we continue to expand globally, there’s never been a better time to join the Sandbox VR team. We take pride in the relationships we are building within our communities by providing world-class experiences for our guests and our employees. Here, we value humility and have built a collaborative environment, ensuring that our guests, and our teammates all win collectively. If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love you to join us, as we build the future of entertainment.
* Reporting to the Director of Global Franchise Operations
* Remote working (travel will be required from time to time)
* This is a key position that is directly responsible for the attainment of growth for the franchisor. Candidates must have the ability to work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all aspects of the franchise sales function, specifically the sale of multi-unit franchises to achieve the company’s development plan.
- Ensure completion of all related documentation with candidates throughout the sales and legal process.
- Perform thorough due diligence, market and partner research. Conduct market optimisation studies and location/territory mapping.
- Develop inbound and outbound sales activity, taking leads from inception to execution; culminate in the approval of candidates befitting the core values at Sandbox VR.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our concept and stay up to date with product and content development.
- Attendance/ participation at applicable franchise and real estate events as deemed necessary.
- Completion of store visits, as required.
- Track leads using our CRM and other platforms as necessary and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work with the marketing team in creating brand collateral to complement the sales process.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- A minimum of 5 years’ franchise sales/business development required: this position requires a thorough knowledge of process management and excellent interpersonal and telephone skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success in a consultative sales role.
- Recent experience as a full-time franchise developer.
- Experience selling single multi-unit franchises.
- A clear understanding of global markets and industry trends.
- A strategic negotiator and a strong communicator, with the ability to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision.
- A proven deal closer in a full-cycle sales role.
- Franchise Industry experience required; service industry franchise experience preferred.
- The ability to spend the time developing relationships with the 'right candidates' and the openness and willingness to ensure there is a mutual fit between the franchisor and franchisees.
- A history of consistent employment with one brand for a number of years (demonstrating brand loyalty)
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities optimally.
- Business level English - Clear communicator verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work as part of a very fast-paced business.
Specific skills, attributes and abilities of the ideal candidate are as follows:
Sandbox VR is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.