Product & Technology – Product Management /
Who We Are
We’re Sandbox VR, the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Our mission is to bring people closer together through world-class immersive experiences. When guests step into one of our stores, our full-body motion tracking gear and Hollywood motion capture cameras make them the stars of their own movies. Groups freely roam our large-open “holodecks” together, relying on each other to succeed in social experiences. Whether it’s venturing into space, battling on the high seas, or surviving a zombie apocalypse, our experiences take our guests on a journey they won’t forget!
Since launching in 2017, we’ve become the location-based VR industry leader. As we continue to expand globally, there’s never been a better time to join the Sandbox VR team. We take pride in the relationships we are building within our communities by providing world-class experiences for our guests and our employees. Here, we value humility and have built a collaborative environment, ensuring that our guests, and our teammates all win collectively. If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love you to join us, as we build the future of entertainment.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the development and growth of our guest-centric online platform. Our online platform is the entry point of Sandbox VR, and it provides a sleek online experience that allows customers and prospects to make bookings & reservations in a few clicks and watch trailer videos. It also offers customer-facing experience with an interactive website design and self-service (check-in) system. In the future, it will also serve as an important tool for company presence and brand awareness. As a Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to create and execute product strategies that improve user experience, accessibility, search performance, traffic, and conversion rates. You will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing new features, defining product roadmaps, and ensuring the overall success of the platform.
What You Will Do:
- Strategic Evolution of Our Web Products: You'll be responsible for researching, prioritizing, and iterating on our Online Platform, which includes web, mobile, and in-store devices such as interactive touchscreens and connected displays. You will manage every digital customer touchpoint before and after our guests complete our VR experiences. You’ll own our website wireframe design and layout, and partner with the engineering teams to lead new initiatives into production.
- Driving Cross-functional Collaboration: You won't work alone - you'll have to lead through influence to make sure everyone is aligned on the best path forward. You’ll partner closely with our Engineering teams to develop and test new site features; you’ll source and allocate internal and external resources based on feature prioritization. You’ll align internal teams towards the goals through internal discussion; you’ll also participate in projects and perform other duties as assigned to accomplish as a team. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must in this role.
- Data-Driven Iteration: You’ll gain a deep understanding of customer experience through market research, customer feedback, analytics data, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, and articulate customer needs/pain points into meaningful features; you’ll lead all stages of the product's life cycle including definition, development, release, and post-release activities; you’ll also monitor product performance metrics and make recommendations for iterative improvements.
What We Are Looking For:
- We are looking for someone who has spent at least 8 years in product development, shipping high quality products, with years of experience specifically in a B2C environment.
- We value user experience a great deal. We’d expect you to have strong analytical skills and good experience with 3rd party analytics tools. We hope you have great passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics, and a good eye for user experience and a good understanding of user interaction and visual design.
- Having experience collaborating with remote teams in multiple time zones is a huge plus.
- You don't need to be a coder, but having a solid technical understanding of web products and experience working with engineering teams is also an asset in this role.
Comp & Benefits:
- 4% 401k match
- Significant equity grants in a rapidly growing organization
- Robust medical benefits
- Full remote work from any of our currently approved US states
- Generous internet & phone stipend
$109,752 - $142,032 a year
Sandbox VR is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.