Engineering Project Manager
Scottsdale, United States /
Sapcorda is the developer of the world’s first GNSS positioning service that is built to enable the future of autonomous vehicles. Sapcorda’s service combines accuracy and availability with extreme scalability and safety to bring ultra-positioning to the mass-market. Started as a joint-venture of four of the world’s leading positioning and mobility companies, Sapcorda’s deeply experienced team is focused exclusively on delivering open corrections services.
Sapcorda actively works on the research, development, and operation of industry leading technologies in the field of GNSS positioning and high precision services, with main focus on emerging technologies such as autonomous driving and other automated control systems.
With offices in Germany (Berlin and Hanover) and United States, Sapcorda is looking for skilled and motivated individuals who would like to participate in the development and operation of cutting edge GNSS systems.
- Play a key role in the Engineering team management, with the coordination of all projects and team members
- Be responsible for company-wide project management, including Engineering, Operations, and Infrastructure departments
- Operate closely with the business development team with supporting potential key customers in the automotive industry
- Project planning and tracking for development projects in high precision GNSS services and positioning
- Monitoring of resource allocation and timelines
- Understanding market requirements, work on creating and refining product requirements based on market needs
- Work closely with marketing and operations team in order to bring products to market in a timely and reliable manner
- Reporting of project status, resource usage, and fit to schedule for all active projects within the engineering organization
- Bachelor's or Master's degree - Engineering or other related discipline
- Good knowledge and experience in engineering project planning
- 3+ years’ experience in engineering project planning
- Demonstrated ability to translate high level product requirements into system and sub-system level specifications and designs
- Working knowledge and experience with technology products
- 3+ years’ experience in technology fields, experience in GNSS is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on a cross team, multi-cultural development environment
- Exciting and diversified projects in an high-tech customer environment
- Opportunities for self-realization and promotion of creativity
- Work and lifestyle balance in an exciting and positive attitude team environment
Sapcorda's mission is to offer the latest generation technologies for GNSS positioning services and drive the development and rollout of autonomous driving systems, while providing employees with best motivating work environment and self-realization opportunities in the GNSS industry.