Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin / Hannover
Sales & Business Development
Full-time / Part-time
Sapcorda is a GNSS technology company with focus on high precision GNSS service products for mass market and automotive applications.
Sapcorda actively works on the research, development, and operation of industry leading technologies in the field of GNSS positioning and high precision services, with main focus on emerging technologies such as autonomous driving and other automated control systems.
With offices in Germany (Berlin and Hanover) and United States, Sapcorda is looking for skilled and motivated individuals who would like to participate in the development and operation of cutting edge GNSS systems.
- Driving Go to Market strategy for new product / services introduction in a B2B environment
- Communicating with executive board about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh innovative strategies
- Developing market communication based on web site appearance and other leading edge marketing medium
- Manage agencies and suppliers
- Manage product communication in journals and articles. as well as social media
- Organize trade shows and major events
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing and promotion, in high-tech sector preferably
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Experience in working with external marketing agency
- Familiar with print and social media development strategies
- Familiarity with the GNSS world and/or the IOT is a definite plus
- Nice, kind and diversified colleagues in an high-tech customer environment
- Opportunities for self-realization and promotion of creativity
- Work and lifestyle balance in an exciting and positive attitude team environment
- 30 Days vacation per anno
- Incentive plans
Sapcorda's mission is to develop and offer the next generation technologies for GNSS positioning services, while providing employees with best motivating work environment and self-realization opportunities in the GNSS industry.
Please submit your complete application online and indicate your earliest starting date and your salary requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!