GNSS System Operator
Scottsdale, United States /
Sapcorda is a GNSS technology company with focus on high precision GNSS service products for mass market and automotive applications.
Sapcorda actively works on the research, development, and operation of industry leading technologies in the field of GNSS positioning and high precision services, with main focus on emerging technologies such as autonomous driving and other automated control systems.
With offices in Germany (Berlin and Hanover) and United States, Sapcorda is looking for skilled and motivated individuals who would like to participate in the development and operation of cutting edge GNSS systems.
The GNSS Network Operator will implement best processes, methods and tools to deliver quality monitoring activities for Operations teams. The incumbent oversees the incidents, reports of the Monitoring activity, ensures seamless supervision and transition into Operations, and guards the on-going service delivery to end users. The GNSS network operator is responsible for resolving any service related faults quickly and efficiently in-line with SLAs, which includes a broad range of queries.
- Monitoring of a GNSS real-time based system
- Performance monitoring
- Provision of exceptional service support to the business
- Communication with team members, customers & suppliers
- Support (1st Level), incident/event handling and tracking
- Reporting of incidents
- Documentation of system check procedures
- Working in a shift rotation system
- Complete hand-off phone calls with team members at the beginning and end of each shift
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s)
- Handle Crisis Management and participate to post-incidents reports
- Prioritize opportunities to improve the service and drive improvement initiatives
- Analyze operational trends and propose changes to existing processes when required
- IT background
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Good organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to produce clear and accurate documentation
- Knowledge of GNSS is a plus
- Experience working across organizational boundaries on a local and global basis is an asset
- Capable to cope with diverse cultural environment and remote teams
Sapcorda's mission is to develop and offer the next generation technologies for GNSS positioning services, while providing employees with best motivating work environment and self-realization opportunities in the GNSS industry.
Please submit your complete application online and indicate your earliest starting date, your salary requirements and your preferred office location.