IT Security Specialist
Berlin, Germany /
Sapcorda is a GNSS technology company with focus on high precision GNSS service products for mass market and automotive applications.
Sapcorda actively works on the research, development, and operation of industry leading technologies in the field of GNSS positioning and high precision services, with main focus on emerging technologies such as autonomous driving and other automated control systems.
With offices in Germany (Berlin and Hanover) and United States, Sapcorda is looking for skilled and motivated individuals who would like to participate in the development and operation of cutting edge GNSS systems.
As Security Specialist you are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to our date and systems, also responding to any other type of attack that may hinder the delivery of the service, with proactive actions and ongoing reporting and monitoring.
- Investigate and act on security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Detect and fix vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure.
- Coordinate follow up and implement the right level of patching for all IT systems.
- Analyze new threads on daily basis and make implementation recommendations to management
- Review the security compliance and apply improvement on current software being used.
- Define and implement a security base process for Data management, incl. usage of the software such as Confluence, SharePoint
- Participate in internal and external Security and Compliance audits and related action items
- Monitor the security compliance for both internal IT and service delivery for real time threads
- Create summary reports for the management outlining the results of security and audit controls testing as part of the company's information security risk and audit compliance programs
- BSc or Associates in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
- At least 3 years Security Specialist experience
- 3-5 years of experience in network management, firewalls, routing, vlans.
- In depth experience on Firewall management Understanding of filter policies, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Experience working with ISO 27001 and 27002
- Management with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, MS Project
- Ability to create scripts in different languages for administration purposes
- Working knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting.
What we offer:
- Nice, kind and diversified colleagues in an high-tech customer environment
- Opportunities for self-realization and promotion of creativity
- Work and lifestyle balance in an exciting and positive attitude team environment
- Incentive plans
- Team lunch and events
- Fruits and drinks are provided
Sapcorda's mission is to develop and offer the next generation technologies for GNSS positioning services, while providing employees with best motivating work environment and self-realization opportunities in the GNSS industry.
Please submit your complete application online and indicate your earliest starting date and your salary requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!