Sales Manager (autonomous driving / GNSS)
Berlin / Hannover / München
Sales & Business Development
Sapcorda develops the world’s first GNSS positioning service that is built to enable the future of autonomous vehicles. Sapcorda’s service combines accuracy, availability and safety in order to enable a high-precision position based on global satellite navigation systems.
As a joint-venture of the world’s leading positioning and mobility companies our team focuses on research, development and operations of industry leading technologies in the field of GNSS positioning.
With offices in Germany and United States, Sapcorda is looking for skilled and motivated individuals, who would like to participate in the development and operation of cutting edge GNSS systems. For our office in Berlin or Hanover or Munich (Home Office) we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our experienced and dedicated team.
- Research, analyze and identify key business opportunities
- Promote and communicate the Sapcorda service offerings to targeted customers
- Establish key-customer relations at the decision-maker level
- Work closely with internal engineering and operations departments to solve specific customer requests
- Project Manager for competitive sales projects
- Negotiate and close service supply contracts
- Minimum 7-year experience in sales and/or business development (preferably service sales in a B2B environment)
- International work experience, demonstrated industry-relevant entrepreneurial and business development track record
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven team-oriented working records
- Excellent communication skills, experienced and skilled presenter to small and large audience
- Fluent in English and at least one additional main European language. Additional languages strongly preferred.
- Willingness to travel (~40% of time)
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive working style
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 30 vacation days per year
- Exciting and varied projects in a high-tech environment
- Possibilities of self-realization and promotion of creativity
- Work and Lifestyle Balance
- Long term Incentive-Plan
The mission of Sapcorda is to develop next generation technology for GNSS positioning services and to provide employees with best motivating work environment and self-realization opportunities.
Please submit your application online and indicate your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations.