Quality Manager / Process Manager (autonomous driving)
Sales & Business Development /
Sapcorda develops the world’s first GNSS positioning service that is built to enable the future of autonomous vehicles. Sapcorda’s service combines accuracy, availability and safety in order to enable a high-precision position based on global satellite navigation systems.
As a joint-venture of the world’s leading positioning and mobility companies our team focuses on research, development and operations of industry leading technologies in the field of GNSS positioning.
With offices in Germany and United States, Sapcorda is looking for skilled and motivated individuals, who would like to participate in the development and operation of cutting edge GNSS systems.
For our office in Hanover we are looking for a Quality / Process Manager to join our experienced and dedicated team.
- You support the technical departments on definition and implementation of business processes with focus on service management while bearing customer and normative requirements in mind.
- You develop joint processes for quality assurance with our key suppliers.
- You assist the departments in order to keep up the necessary level of quality in processes and deliverables.
- As part of the quality management team you prepare internal audits and perform them organization-wide.
- Furthermore, you prepare and coordinate the organization of external audits.
- You achieved a bachelor / master degree in the fields of business sciences with focus on quality management and/or process management or comparable education.
- You gathered broad and sound experience in the field of quality management.
- You are adept in business process modelling and able to apply common notations for that (e.g. BPMN 2.0)
- ISO 9001, 8D, Ishikawa or Five-Whys are familiar terms for you. Knowledge in the area of ISO 20000 is a plus.
- It is easy for you to explain complex facts in a simple manner and you have the ability to treat customers and suppliers with intuition and sensitivity.
- Good command of English verbally and written. German is a plus.
- You are a reliable team player and would like to bring your skills into an international, cross-cultural environment.
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting and varied projects in a high-tech environment
- Possibilities of self-realization and promotion of creativity
- Work and Lifestyle Balance
- Long-term Incentive Plan
The mission of Sapcorda is to develop next generation technology for GNSS positioning services and to provide employees with best motivating work environment and self-realization opportunities.
Please submit your application online and indicate your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations.