Scottsdale, United States /
Sapcorda is the developer of the world’s first GNSS positioning service that is built to enable the future of autonomous vehicles. Sapcorda’s service combines accuracy and availability with extreme scalability and safety to bring ultra-positioning to the mass-market. Started as a joint-venture of four of the world’s leading positioning and mobility companies, Sapcorda’s deeply experienced team is focused exclusively on delivering open corrections services.
Sapcorda actively works on the research, development, and operation of industry leading technologies in the field of GNSS positioning and high precision services, with main focus on emerging technologies such as autonomous driving and other automated control systems.
With offices in Germany (Berlin and Hanover) and United States, Sapcorda is looking for skilled and motivated individuals who would like to participate in the development and operation of cutting edge GNSS systems.
- Collaborate with team members, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Produce efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Test and deploy programs and applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software
- Compile and assessing user feedback to improve software products
- Observe user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Develop technical documentation to help guide future software projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Math or a related field
- 3+ years software development experience
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Java, C++ and frameworks or systems such as GIT
- Excellent knowledge of the software development cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Exciting and diversified projects in an high-tech customer environment
- Opportunities for self-realization and promotion of creativity
- Work and lifestyle balance in an exciting and positive attitude team environment
Sapcorda's mission is to offer the latest generation technologies for GNSS positioning services and drive the development and rollout of autonomous driving systems, while providing employees with best motivating work environment and self-realization opportunities in the GNSS industry.