Investor Experience Analyst
Finance & Accounting
ABOUT THE POSITION
The ideal candidate for this position has a minimum of three to five years of experience in finance, accounting, or investor relations within the financial services industry. This role is a hybrid between finance/accounting and investor relations. We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates exceptional precision and analytical skills as well as exemplary communication skills.
The investor experience analyst is responsible for supporting team efforts to create an extraordinary experience for existing and prospective investors. This person will interact with internal and external stakeholders and will serve as a liaison between fund administration and finance, the investment teams, and the principals who serve as “quarterbacks” to our investors. The analyst will assist with routine reporting, investor analysis and tracking, internal and external stakeholder requests and correspondence, investment commitment and capital call coordination, investor days, and special projects. She/he will be ultimately responsible for preparing and providing information to our team and investors that will support, inform, and assist investor decisions and actions. She/he will warmly represent the Satori brand through all communications and will champion efforts to delight our investors with every interaction. This position reports to the investor experience manager.
ABOUT SATORI CAPITAL
Satori Capital is a Texas-based multi-strategy investment firm founded upon the principles of conscious capitalism. Satori has a private equity business unit based in Dallas and an alternatives investment platform, Satori Alpha, based in Fort Worth.
Satori’s private equity business partners with leadership teams of companies with $5 million to $25 million of EBITDA that operate with a long-term perspective, commit to their mission or purpose, and create value for all stakeholders. Satori Alpha creates and manages customized portfolios designed to meet the unique objectives of institutions, family offices, and sophisticated private investors. The firm currently manages more than $800 million of committed capital, with approximately $300 million dedicated to private equity and more than $550 million to Satori Alpha.
- Develop a strong understanding of the financial reporting and operational processes, deliverables, and timelines to support routine interactions with current and prospective investors
- Consistently and accurately address and respond to all stakeholder requests within agreed upon response times using the ticketing system
- Prepare routine reports and provide quarterbacks with meaningful information and investor reporting that supports investor conversations and decisions
- Assist with investor plan maintenance and reminder tracking as well as investor portfolio and cash balance reviews
- Lead the flow of documentation and communication regarding investor commitment changes, withdrawals, and redemptions
- Coordinate investor activity updates and information with fund administrator and finance
- Facilitate investor commitment aggregation and tracking for both Satori Capital and Satori Alpha investments
- Assist with the capital call review process and month-end close for Satori Alpha
- Follow up with investors on near or past due capital calls
- Assist with the operational aspects of onboarding new investors in coordination with finance/legal
- Support the fund controller seasonally as needed (i.e., during tax season)
- Organize information using existing and potentially new CRM and other technology tools
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Undergraduate business degree preferably in finance or accounting
- Minimum of three years of experience in finance, accounting, or investor relations (preferably within the financial services industry)
- Advanced Excel and Word experience
- Sophistication in communications, interpersonal relations, and diplomacy; an individual able to communicate in writing and verbally with precision, effectiveness, and personality, both internally and externally at all levels
- Interest in learning what is happening within the Satori portfolio and judiciously deciding what and how to share with investors
- Able to distill complex data from multiple sources into the most salient points with exceptional care and consideration toward an investor’s perspective
- Humble, energetic, and positive can-do approach; an individual that is highly driven and is willing to roll-up her/his sleeves and do the work in a rapidly growing business
- Broad world view; an individual who views the world in a holistic manner and is able to understand, respect, synthesize, and integrate multiple points of view
- An individual with resilience working in an atmosphere with high expectations
- Accountability, ownership, and integrity; an individual who knows her/his personal brand is defined by the quality of her/his work and relationships
- Resourcefulness, initiative, and attention to detail; an individual who is a problem-solver, curious, and values extraordinary outcomes
- Incessant optimism; someone who sees the good in others and values diverse view points