Operations Assistant, Investor Experience
Finance & Accounting
The Investor Experience operations assistant leads the operational and administrative support functions for the investor experience team. She/he warmly represents the Satori brand through all communications and champions efforts to delight both internal and external stakeholders with every interaction. The position reports directly to the Investor Experience manager.
- Lead operational and administrative functions for the investor experience team, including meeting coordination, resource organization, DocuSign management, intern assistance, standard operating procedure documentation, IX calendar support, IX expense and budget support, and ownership of required routine processes.
- Support the investor experience team’s efforts to efficiently respond to and manage investor and internal team requests.
- Support Satori investors by overseeing investor onboarding, form coordination and tracking, and investor portal maintenance.
- Ensure investor contact information remains accurate and up to date within the CRM system.
- Collaborate with team members to provide impactful support to investor relationship managers (quarterbacks) including preparation and distribution of meeting materials and resources.
- Support stakeholder gifting, including the Optimal Living Box initiative and ad hoc requests (i.e., sympathy, charitable donations, etc.).
- Assist with the processes associated with firm-wide marketing initiatives, including investor deliverables and events
- Collaborate with investor experience team on strategic initiatives related to creating an extraordinary investor experience.
- Promote and demonstrate “living our values” in accordance with the firm’s core ideology.
- Sophistication in communications, interpersonal relations, and diplomacy; an individual able to communicate in writing and verbally with great precision and effectiveness, both internally and externally at all levels
- Interest in learning what is happening within the Satori portfolio and judiciously deciding what to share with investors and how to describe what is shared
- Able to distill complex data from multiple sources into the most salient points with exceptional care and consideration toward subtle nuances in messaging and in a manner that is easily understood by those without context.
- Humble, energetic, and positive can-do approach; an individual that is highly driven and is willing to roll-up his or her sleeves and do the work in a rapidly growing business
- Multi-focal intelligence; an individual who has a quick and thorough grasp of material issues, and is able to make evaluations, recommendations, and decisions in alignment with the vision, strategy, and culture
- Broad world view; an individual who views the world in a holistic manner and is able to understand, respect, synthesize, and integrate multiple points of view
- An individual with resilience working in an atmosphere with high expectations
- Accountability, ownership, and integrity; an individual who knows his or her personal brand is defined by the quality of his or her work and relationships
- Resourcefulness, initiative, and attention to detail; an individual who is a problem-solver, curious, and values extraordinary outcomes
- Incessant optimism; someone who sees the good in others and values diverse view points
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and database management; loves using the most current and innovative technology
- At least five years of experience consistent with this type of position in a similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent skills and experience
- Advanced writing and organizational skills