Head Of Community
New York /
Saturn is looking for an experienced Head of Community with experience in brand marketing to expand and manage our ambassador program. You should be extremely passionate about identifying and building meaningful relationships with high school and college students that expand our brand reach through content creation, brand and product amplification, product education, and user research. You need to be willing to challenge the status quo, find creative ways to engage with students, understand building-for-scale, stay in the know, and improve our share of voice through the development of this program.
To learn more about Saturn’s offerings on iOS, Android, and Web, visit joinsaturn.com.
To Be Successful, You'll Need To
- Manage Saturn’s Ambassador Program
- Develop and implement an unparalleled experience for high school students that supports their sustained excitement and engagement in the ambassador program and with the Saturn product and team at large.
- Audit all ongoing initiatives around our network of 1k+ high school ambassadors
- Improve engagement among existing ambassador network through content (omni-channel), small product enhancements, and better communication practices
- Manage and develop the “perks” of being a Saturn Ambassador through merch, strategic partnerships, etc.
- Manage virtual and in-person events for ambassadors
- Work with strategic partners, investors, influencers, advisors, press, and others to maximize top of funnel ambassador applications
- Streamline the application process to become a Saturn ambassador
- Partner with Engineering and NetOps to improve our communications with prospective and active ambassadors
- Conduct surveys and research to understand gaps in our existing program and better understand our ambassadors, their needs, and opportunities to better support/serve them
- Establish clear goals and KPIs to maximize our reach through this program and to support its scale
- Develop strategies and implement partnerships to more consistently and reliably source new ambassadors organically off of the Saturn waitlist
- Use data to identify key patterns and trends that are “markers” of particularly high-impact ambassadors - modify application and offering to support the recruitment of these individuals
- Minimum 4 years experience working in an influencer marketing or similar role that is grounded in relationship management
- Experience working in the nascent stages of an influencer marketing program, with the ability to be scrappy & build things from scratch
- Passionate about creating best-in-class experiences for both influencer partners & our users
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Aptitude for thinking analytically, with a results-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships and advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Obsession with creating world class experiences
- Willingness to challenge the status quo BA/BS degree
Saturn celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.