Growth Marketing Intern
Remote Available /
At Saturn, we’re on a mission to build community around the calendar. We’re starting in high schools, and help tens of thousands of users each day at hundreds of schools manage their time and stay better connected with friends. The majority of our users are active daily. We are funded by General Catalyst, Coatue, Sound Ventures, as well as other top venture investors, and are actively recruiting.
To learn more about Saturn visit joinsaturn.com.
About the Role: We work with a team of brand ambassadors at every school to launch and grow Saturn on campus. During your time with us, you’ll recruit and manage Ambassador teams; get them excited about Saturn; and help them bring the app to their school.
Your six-week internship will run from either June 6 - July 15 or July 18 - August 26, depending on your availability with the opportunity to extend depending on your performance and preference.
- Lead outreach to qualified Ambassador applicants
- Get applicants excited about Saturn and our ambassador program
- Onboard accepted ambassadors
- Leverage referrals to grow and scale the program
- Help manage and oversee new school launches this fall
- Get creative!
- Contribute new ideas on how to reach more high schoolers through marketing campaigns and programming that excited this audience
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Easy to talk to and highly social
- You can relate to a wide range of people and are outgoing
- Enjoys working with high schoolers and is friendly with students or recent graduates from high schools outside of your own
- Entrepreneurially-minded, scrappy, and eager to come up with a creative approach to reach and recruit high school Ambassadors
- Socially active online and are familiar with social and high school trends
You Should Have:
- A High School diploma
- An interest in Social Media, Marketing or Sales
- Leadership experience in a club, sport team or organization
- An enthusiasm for and interest in Growth, Marketing or Sales
Saturn celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.