New York /
At Saturn, we’re on a mission to build community around the calendar. We’re starting in high schools, and help tens of thousands of users each day at hundreds of schools manage their time and stay better connected with friends. The majority of our users are active daily. We are funded by General Catalyst, Coatue, Sound Ventures, as well as other top venture investors, and are actively recruiting.
We work with a team of brand ambassadors at every school to launch and grow Saturn on campus. During your time with us, you’ll recruit and manage Ambassador teams, and help them bring Saturn to their school.
Your six week internship will run from either June 21-July 30 or July 6-August 13, depending on the group you are placed in.
To learn more about Saturn’s offerings on iOS, Android, and Web, visit joinsaturn.com.
- Source applicants via your personal network, direct outreach, and any other creative initiatives you come up with.
- Get applicants excited about Saturn and our ambassador program
- Onboard accepted ambassadors, leverage referrals to grow and scale the network
- Help manage and over see new school launches this fall
- Work closely with our full-time community team to ensure ambassadors find the program exciting and engaging.
The Ideal Candidate Is
- Easy to talk to and highly social. You can relate to a wide range of people and are outgoing.
- Enjoys working with high schoolers and is friendly with students or recent graduates from high schools outside of your own.
- Played on a travel sports team, maybe held had a job with students from across the district... If you’re already making a list of high schools in your head, this job’s for you.
- Entrepreneurially-minded, scrappy, and eager to come up with a creative approach to reach and recruit high school Ambassadors.
- Socially active online and are familiar with social and high school trends.
You Should Have:
- A High School diploma
- An interest in Social Media, Marketing or Sales
- Leadership experience in a club, sport team or organization
- An enthusiasm for and interest in Growth, Marketing or Sales
Saturn celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.