New York /
At Saturn, we’re on a mission to build community around the calendar. We’re starting in high school and help tens of thousands of users manage their time and stay better connected with friends. The majority of our users are active daily. We’ve raised more than $44 million in funding from General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Coatue, Jeff Bezos, Marc Benioff, Dara Khosrowshahi, Dick Costolo and Adam Bain’s 01 Advisors, Elad Gil, Hadi Partovi, Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, and other top venture investors. If you’re looking to drive a major impact on an energetic and ambitious team, come join us!
To learn more about Saturn’s products on iOS, Android, and Web, visit joinsaturn.com.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working on a cross-disciplinary team, pairing your technical knowledge with a burning desire to push the needle of what is possible on the web to reach business goals
- Developing touch optimized mobile web interfaces that can target low end devices
- Partnering with Product and Design to strategize on product and engineering roadmaps
- Owning user-facing features from design through implementation and launch
- Driving a disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- Improving the app architecture using best design practices and engineering excellence
- Crafting efficient, performant, and delightful user experiences
- Extrapolating & implementing fluid React components from static designs
- Getting down in the trenches, writing automated tests and providing high quality feedback in code reviews
You Should Have:
- 2+ years of web based engineering experience
- Experience with React JS or other JS framework
- Native Android experience (Java/Kotlin) is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience implementing device responsive web interfaces
- Strong command over JS, HTML, & CSS
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English
Saturn celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.