Growth Operations Analyst
New York /
At Saturn, we’re on a mission to build community around the calendar. We’re starting in high schools, and currently help students across the country manage their time and stay better connected with friends. We are funded by General Catalyst, Coatue, Sound Ventures, as well as other top venture investors and angels, and are actively recruiting. If you’re looking to drive a major impact on an energetic and ambitious team, come join us!
To learn more about Saturn’s offerings on iOS, Android, and Web, visit joinsaturn.com.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and help oversee the schedules and data for all live schools
- Use our internal products to add support for new schools ahead of weekly launches
- Collaborate with our Support team to reply to inbound questions from users, synthesize support conversations into feedback for our product team, and ticket any bugs to our engineering team
- Study internal and external data to surface key insights on school performance
- Monitor news for constantly changes/updates to school’s in-person, hybrid, or remote learning policies
- Research new geographies to inform Saturn’s expansion strategy
- Recent college graduates welcome!
- Target State Date: January 4th, 2021
You should have:
- Experience with Excel, Airtable and Google Drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English
- Positive attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit, Strong work ethic, with a desire to contribute in any way to the success of the team
- Analytical thinker with the ability to understand and analyze data
- Experience working with large datasets and complex data models
- Experience in data mining and direct marketing campaigns is a plus
Saturn celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.